Hello all!

I realise this is ultimatley a build thread but i wasnt sure where els to post this so i appologise if its in the wrong forum,but i too am very frustrated with Marchant dice / world of cnc, getting them to send the parts i orderd/paid for in early january(it is now near the end of march) is like trying to get blood from a stone, everytime i call its a diffrent excuse and a diffrent story. anyway today he finaly told me he diddnt have the ballscrew i orderd in january blameing it on his supplyer in france yet the week before i was told the ballscrew had been assembled "down stairs" and was waiting to be dispached, so i asked for a refund and he told me he would give me a refund but could only do it later that day, needless to say i didnt get it. I fear i will never get the refund. to be honest if it was just a £10-£20 item i would just put this whole ordeal down to expirience and forget it but this ballscrew-nut-BK and BF bearing supports cost me around £250 and thats to much to just "put down to expirience" and this is not the first time iv had this problem, took me over a month and many calls to get an 8mm ballscrew from him in november but i thought this was just a one off.

Sorry for the boreing rant but im very frustrated with Marchantdice, has anyone had a similar problem? or know what i can do to get a refund from this company?

Regards
Simon