. .
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hello all

During i've found this website :

http://rc.cis.si/projects/cnc_motion/

i've download the PCB and the firmware, i've start to build my card, but some component are missing, i will need to buy it and after to do the test.

when i will finishing i will share you how it's working

have a nice day

Bigfoot08

That looks pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot08 View Post
    Hello all

During i've found this website :

http://rc.cis.si/projects/cnc_motion/

i've download the PCB and the firmware, i've start to build my card, but some component are missing, i will need to buy it and after to do the test.

when i will finishing i will share you how it's working

have a nice day

Bigfoot08
    I thing it's worth time to build and money spent on license. It's a lot of work in software part...
    All the needed information about schematics is in that site. I build-it and it's working very good. I can post eeagle files if anybody needs them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01175.JPG 
Views:	1682 
Size:	729.6 KB 
ID:	1335   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01181.JPG 
Views:	1172 
Size:	666.6 KB 
ID:	1336   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01169.JPG 
Views:	1631 
Size:	723.5 KB 
ID:	1337   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01178.JPG 
Views:	1361 
Size:	608.7 KB 
ID:	1338   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01194.JPG 
Views:	2954 
Size:	790.0 KB 
ID:	1339   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01173.JPG 
Views:	3556 
Size:	805.4 KB 
ID:	1340   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01179.JPG 
Views:	1285 
Size:	675.2 KB 
ID:	1341  

Hello esilviu

it's really pretty cool and nice job.

good work and i wish you a happy new year

Location unknown. jycegrcia Last Activity: Has a total post count of n/a. Referred 6117 members to the community.
    esilviu , you have done great job. I too believe that it takes a lot of work in software part. I am also building it but stuck at one place and I think it would be great if you send me eagle files as I really need them to solve my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jycegrcia View Post
    esilviu , you have done great job. I too believe that it takes a lot of work in software part. I am also building it but stuck at one place and I think it would be great if you send me eagle files as I really need them to solve my problem.

Hello,
    Eagle schematic (complete) can be found on the http://www.planet-cnc.com/ site, DIY section. You can design your own board based on that schematic. I have already altered my PCB, so it's best for you to make your own board. It's just a matter of placing and routing components.
    Hope to see soon pictures with your board. If you are unsure about something, post here the question or brd file to take a look.
    By the way: I suggest you to buy software while it still cost 70eur.... At this moment it is in full evolution, it is fully usable and new things are added every day! So it’s not fair that price to remain that low, when next competitor is about 300Eur....

7. Hello

If anybody needs any assistence with controller of software I'll be glad to help.

Andrej

8. Hi

If anybody needs assistance with controller I can help.

Andrej

So, in other words: "Can anyone pirate the software for me".

Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

Eagle PCB is available for free, but has a limited board size (80x100mm). Looking at the boards that have been produced from the schematic, then they're a bit bigger than this. There is a free trial version for 60 days which can allow 100x160mm - I think that the boards will fit in this size. Look for the Freemium version.

Note that the full version of Eagle costs significantly more than 64 Euros though! Although I'm not sure if you're talking about Eagle or the CNC software itself. Either way - whatever.

Just had a look at the shop, so I guess you're talking about the CNC software itself...
    Last edited by tribbles; 22-05-2010 at 12:29 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by LevonTech18 View Post
    hello< any one share me a software from http://www.planet-cnc.com, i don't have a 64 Eur.. to get a full ver.. if i know'd the software is not free i'm not going to build it . it's to late i have totaly make , pcb,programed microchip Pic18f4550 ..
    Well you could always write the software yourself... no? then please don't ask to copy commercial licenced software, its against forum rules. This is a polite warning, OK.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information