. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Camera View Post
    I don't know what most people do or use or what is the default web browser of iPhone. I am using Firefox and Chrome on mine and not done any special configuration.
    I believe the native app is Safari? I presume that you have to change the default app or get asked to change the default app when you install an app that provides the same service of a pre-installed or native app?

I was a big fan of Blackberry and then moved to Android at their demise. All of my colleagues use Iphones but not for me! Just a personal choice, that's all.

Thanks

WoodKnot
    Carpe Diem

Quote Originally Posted by WoodKnot View Post
    I believe the native app is Safari? I presume that you have to change the default app or get asked to change the default app when you install an app that provides the same service of a pre-installed or native app?

I was a big fan of Blackberry and then moved to Android at their demise. All of my colleagues use Iphones but not for me! Just a personal choice, that's all.

Thanks

WoodKnot
    I get mine for free from my employer, so I have no choice. Anyway, this subject is totally off topic, not only for this thread, bur this forum, so let's stop it. All I wanted to say was that his problems are NOT caused by iPhone, regardless of which web browser he uses in it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information