. .
  1. Hi,

When first starting UCCNC the jog speed is set to 10%. Can I change this and is there explanation of other default settings available?

Thanks Simon.

It may well be in the profile somewhere. You can open it in any text editor for a look. Otherwise the CNC Drive forum is very good. The staff check on the forum regularly and are good at replying to questions.

EDIT: Just had a look at my profile (it will be called Default.pro unless you have set up another profile of your own). I did a search for 'jog' and for 'speed'. The only likely candidate is line 417 "MPG1speedmultiplier=10" but I cannot find any reference to what MPG1 is so the software's own forum is probably the best place to ask.

Kit

https://forum.cncdrive.com/
    Last edited by Kitwn; 12-09-2021 at 01:04 AM.
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

Quote Originally Posted by Cube3 View Post
    Hi,

When first starting UCCNC the jog speed is set to 10%. Can I change this and is there explanation of other default settings available?

Thanks Simon.
    There is no way to do this from within UCCNC settings etc(that I know about), however, it can be done by writing the following code into what's called the Constructor macro M99998 which will you find in the Profiles folder inside a folder starting with Macro_(Same name as your profile) if you didn't name your profile then it will be in the Macro_Default folder.

AS3jog.Setfield(50, 913);

AS3jog.Validatefield(913);

You must copy it exactly as above as it's case-sensitive. To change the Jog speed to suit your needs replace the 50 with the value you want. Then restart UCCNC if it is running for it to take effect.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thread Information