. .
    Lives in UK, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 01-01-2022 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 5.
    Hi all,
    New member for the south , Berkshire area.
    I have some CNC experience, started using F360 in recent years and I own a fairly broken 3040 china CNC that had been converted to run on GRBL.
    more posts (or questions) on the machine will come soon enough I suspect.
    but wanted to say it's nice to be here.
    Cheers.
    D

Welcome D,
    Always nice to see new fish in the pond, fire away with the questions and don't be shy to ask no matter how dumb a question it may feel because promise someone will have asked it before .
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Lives in UK, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 01-01-2022 Has been a member for 1-2 years. Has a total post count of 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Welcome D,
    Always nice to see new fish in the pond, fire away with the questions and don't be shy to ask no matter how dumb a question it may feel because promise someone will have asked it before .
    ohh it will be dumb one or two for sure :) just need to figure out where the right place for it is...

Quote Originally Posted by dzc View Post
    ohh it will be dumb one or two for sure :) just need to figure out where the right place for it is...
    The best plan is to start a build thread and put all your posts and questions in that thread rather than start multiple threads, this way you can easily find any info at later date by going back to your thread. Also, people tend to reply more to an existing thread because they are following it.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thanks @JazzCNC here is the attempt, likely messed it up http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/14878...-driver-issues

I read that the messy workbench get extra points .... challange accepted
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5906 copy.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	246.0 KB 
ID:	30515

Quote Originally Posted by dzc View Post
    I read that the messy workbench get extra points .... challange accepted
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5906 copy.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	246.0 KB 
ID:	30515
    9.3 9.4 9.5 9.5 9.5 9.3

Pretty good scores for a first effort! Welcome aboard.

Kit
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

Thread Information