I have just inherited a Boxford 160 TCL which appears to be in good condition (once it's been cleaned up) and looks to be fully operational in manual mode but I'd like to get it working as a CNC. Frustratingly the computer and associated software are long gone and from reading through on here and other sources, it appears that is might be awkward to get anything out of Boxford themselves (I have asked and am waiting on a reply).

I have no real interesting in modifying the unit to accept Mach 3 as it's a tool changing model and I believe that will be problematic I also would prefer an OEM style "out of the box" tool rather than something I have to tinker with and evolve - I've little enough time as it is. I am happy to put this on an old firebroken PC running whatever version of windows is required.

So if anyone has a spare copy of the Boxford software because they've upgraded or broken their machine I'd be interested in purchasing it.

The model number is 7507-11 - no idea how old this makes it but it's got a purple drip tray and looks identical to this:-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0674.JPG 
Views:	156 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	30666

Obviously that's officially licensed software with key/dongle/whatever was used.

Cheers

Gary