. .
    Hi,
    I moved into the field of engineering about three years ago. I always had for passion for engineering, but my background is actually in in accounting and finance for over 25 years. Just about three years a go me and my brother decided to design and manufacture an industrial processing machine. My brother has been working in this industry for over 35 years with a master degree in industrial design and production at Salford University in Manchester.

About three years ago we decided to design and manufacture a breading and battering machine. The prototype has been made and after all the modification we are now moving towards production.

I was in charge of electrics and had to learn and cover many topics in this field. I managed to do all that which was relevant to our project - installing the ac motor which is operated by a variable frequency drive, and all the switches. I believe When you enjoy what you do is a great and unachievable become achievable.

Thanks
    Bahram

Welcome to the forum Bahram, it's a great place to learn lots about the practical aspects of CNC machines!

Are you thinking of building your own machine, and if so, what would you like the machine to be able to do for you?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGuid View Post
    Welcome to the forum Bahram, it's a great place to learn lots about the practical aspects of CNC machines!

Are you thinking of building your own machine, and if so, what would you like the machine to be able to do for you?
    Hi Andy,
    Thanks for the message. Actually we have already built the prototype and, we have done all the changes and ironed out all the creases. This breading and battering machine is an original design and, now we are going to build only 5 units in order to test the market.

Thanks
    Bahram

Quote Originally Posted by bahramvand View Post
    . . . . . Actually we have already built the prototype and, we have done all the changes and ironed out all the creases. This breading and battering machine is an original design and, now we are going to build only 5 units in order to test the market.
    Sorry Bahram, my earlier question was ambiguous and based on my own assumptions!

I'm thinking most people join this forum to learn about CNC machines and many then go on to build their own CNC machine or have somebody else build a CNC machine for them.

Are you thinking of building your own CNC machine, and if so, what would you like the CNC machine to be able to do for you?

Or do you view your breading and battering machine to be a CNC machine, and you're here to increase your overall engineering knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyGuid View Post
    Sorry Bahram, my earlier question was ambiguous and based on my own assumptions!

I'm thinking most people join this forum to learn about CNC machines and many then go on to build their own CNC machine or have somebody else build a CNC machine for them.

Are you thinking of building your own CNC machine, and if so, what would you like the CNC machine to be able to do for you?

Or do you view your breading and battering machine to be a CNC machine, and you're here to increase your overall engineering knowledge?
    Hi Andy,
    I think i have to share the blame as I did not quite get what MYCNCUK is all about. We are not looking to build a CNC machine. But our breading and battering machine is assembled with parts that have been made using a CNC machine.

Thanks
    Bahram

Thread Information