I’ve got a very bad experience with that company from Jinan city. In May 2021 we’ve agreed on a contract for a router with delivery to Warsaw. They prepared an order on Alibaba for me which I confirmed and shortly I paid them an initial payment of 1320 USD. After about three weeks they announced to me, the router is ready but I’ll have to pay them more - 380USD because, they said the total cost now was higher than they predicted. I didn’t agree with them. The router became too expensive for me. I wanted them to give me back my money. They said: no way. They put me new terms, now outside of Alibaba. They said: ” I donot want to debate with you, there are 3 ways to solve it: 1. Agree to the shipping cost increase +US$380. 2. Find a shipping agent yourself, do FOB Qingdao term, we will only charge the FOB machine cost(US$2720), 3. If you want to return the money, 50% in advance payment will be return.”
It’s a pure blackmail. Now they keep my money and they laugh at me. They refused to realize our contract and advised to me to take legal action in China.
After they behave like that it seems to me there's no factory. They are only Ms. Jiao Jiao and salesgirl and they sell dreams.
They catch clients and they are sweet until our first payment. After that, they put their own strict terms.
Everything is proved on Facebook