. .
    Hello everyone I just wanted to share a thank you to Fred at BST Linear Motion. I know a lot of people use him. I have only made 1 order with him but this morning I had received a Christmas parcel saying happy Christmas (Not saying what it is in case others have them & haven't opened it )

The service was is great for him but I wanted to tell people because people in this world are quick to mention the bad things in life but things like this go unrecognized.

I hope that you are all looking forward to Christmas and I hope that you all get the new toys you want :)

Sounds good !
    I've used him quite a few times and always been pleased with the parts and the service
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

My first order from Fred took 4 days to get from China to remote Western Australia and was very well packed. I nearly fell off my chair! We usually waited a week or more to get a parcel from Western Australia to remote Western Australia.
    An optimist says the glass is half full, a pessimist says the glass is half empty, an engineer says you're using the wrong sized glass.

Fred is a Super Star but If any of them look like Ferrero Roche then don't eat them as my mate did...Lol, they are just a fancy Tea. The look on his face was priceless when he started spitting out Tea leaves...
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thread Information