. .
  1. #1
    Trying to find where to buy these from or if possible I could get them made from someone? They are cylindrical spacer and grub screws but can't find these exact ones.

    Thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211126_164601.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	868.9 KB 
ID:	30669Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211126_164615.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	877.2 KB 
ID:	30670Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211126_164650.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	30671Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211126_164716.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	867.5 KB 
ID:	30672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211126_164725.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	908.5 KB 
ID:	30673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211126_164753.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	879.2 KB 
ID:	30674Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211126_164837.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	868.4 KB 
ID:	30675

  2. #2
    Last edited by the great waldo; 27-11-2021 at 08:00 AM.

  3. #3
    They don't look like off-the-shelf parts, they look custom made so I think you'll need to have them made.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

    Email: dean@jazzcnc.co.uk

    Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

  4. #4
    Do you know what price range i would be looking at for 8 sets of these made on average? They are for my dad, I've already told him having things custom made can be expensive.


  5. #5
    If we knew what they were for, it would help.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    If we knew what they were for, it would help.
    They are spaces for marble dining tables, they go between the base and the table too.


  7. #7

  8. #8
    NB70's Avatar
    Lives in Swansea, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 6 Days Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 61. Received thanks 10 times, giving thanks to others 9 times.
    have a look at sign stand-offs like these:

    Sign stand offs
    Last edited by NB70; 02-12-2021 at 10:59 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AXYZ parts book and availability of parts
    By SullyandChance in forum AXYZ Routers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2022, 03:48 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 10:48 AM
  3. Whats it called - engraving plastic?
    By Davek0974 in forum Machine Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-05-2016, 07:15 PM
  4. That there folded curtain stuff...wassit called?
    By Nthkentman in forum Gantry/Router Machines & Building
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-09-2014, 12:33 PM
  5. Conmen called Time Talk , beware ! Keep well away !
    By Fivetide in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2013, 10:12 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts