. .

Thread: new member

I have a second hand 6040Z cnc. A few things I need to sort out one step at a time. How can you tell what model you have?

Thanks and I look forward to reading many posts.
    I,m also from New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiphil55 View Post
    I have a second hand 6040Z cnc. A few things I need to sort out one step at a time. How can you tell what model you have?

Thanks and I look forward to reading many posts.
    I,m also from New Zealand.
    Welcome to the forum and I wish you a happy new year, though I am from the top of the world, Sweden. Never been to NZ.

I definitely know what model I have. It is my own design and build, not even a copied design, but totally my own. Works well, better than I expected when I made it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwiphil55 View Post
    Welcome to the forum Phil.

There's a large variety of these smaller machines around which would be unfamiliar to most forum members.

To help others help you, it'll be worthwhile for you to take and upload some photos of your machine to this thread, including clear shots of the front and back (and possibly the underside?) of the control box. Any labels might be helpful.

Happy 2022!!

Thread Information