. .
    I shall soon be offering for sale a 2.2KW spindle, Mount, VFD (Huanyang), spindle power cable, water cooling kit (pump 12 and 24v available), header tank and radiator (120mm) and 12 or 24v fan and tubing. There is also a kit of ER20 collets (Metric and Imperial) in a wood and brass case.

I also have a CSMIO IP/S and a second hand 3A 24v DIN rail power supply. There is also a selection of electrical items, DIN rails, DIN rail terminals, a PILZ relay, 4, 60v power supplies, 4 drivers and 4 Nema34 14mm shaft steppers. (These are on my mezzanine storage and I am unable to climb stairs now)

I also have rails, linear bearings, Ball screws and ball nuts of varying lengths (900 and 600) I believe. actually 1605's, 2 at 700mm total length and 1 at 600mm these have 100 machined ends and 1 1204 at 300mm with an 8mm end. All have ballnuts and fixed and floating end bearings.

Most of these items are boxed and unused.

Due to illness, I am unlikely ever use them and so am selling them.

In my garage I have Steel box section including (100x50x5 and 50x50x3) with the longest lengths being 1100mm, other steel sections and bars etc.

If anyone would like to open a discussion on these items, please PM me and we can continue by text or on Whatsapp when we have swapped mobile numbers.

Cheers,

Rob Townshend

More pictures will be added as they become available...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220216_130509.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	30864Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220216_130446.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	157.8 KB 
ID:	30865Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CSMIO-IP-S.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	253.9 KB 
ID:	30868Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cable kit 1.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	223.7 KB 
ID:	30869
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screws.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	214.4 KB 
ID:	30871
    Last edited by cropwell; 18-02-2022 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Add more pics

I'm sorry to hear of the circumstances behind your decision. Where are you located?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If you hover your mouse pointer over the flag at the top of my post you will see Nottingham, United Kingdom.

Getting items to Seattle, Albania, would be difficult.

Cheers,

Rob

I have added pics to the original post.

What price are the er20 collets please
    Cheers. Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Paul,

The collets are being sold as a kit with spindle, mount, VFD, cables and water cooling kit (Radiator, pump, header tank and tubing). I hope to get all items for sale catalogued, photographed and priced this week. Unfortunately I have to rely on other people to help me do this.

Cheers,

Rob-T

Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    Hi Paul,

The collets are being sold as a kit with spindle, mount, VFD, cables and water cooling kit (Radiator, pump, header tank and tubing). I hope to get all items for sale catalogued, photographed and priced this week. Unfortunately I have to rely on other people to help me do this.

Cheers,

Rob-T
    Ok understood. I thought that may be the case but thought I would ask just in case

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear you're not up to finishing your project. Please can I have some more detail on the spindle etc? Interested in that and the rest of the drive, radiator etc package. You can PM me if you like then we can swap numbers.

Thanks,

Geoff

How much you want for CS-lab unit?

I have nearly finished photographing the items for sale. I have only the steel to deal with, then I can catalogue it all.

I would prefer if somebody would make me an offer on the lot - it would be easier for me and someone will get a bargain.

I am resisting selling off individual items as I haven't got the energy to deal with it.

Cheers,

Rob

Here are the photos to date https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yxfvrwpwi...AtFpvZ6ia?dl=0

Thread Information