. .

Thread: Help!

Hi Guys.
    I am running Bobcad version 30, I have drawn a part back in November and I have used a font for some engraving I need to do. Trouble is I have forgotten what font I used. How can I check what the font is?

This forum is a complete waste of time!

It's only a waste of time if people Don't supply the details they are looking for:

For example if you have used a font how the heck can we tell what font it is? you have to supply an image of what you used if you can't do that well it's a waste of time.

Phill

Or you could just look for it? Type your text into almost any Windows text editor, then change the text into each font in turn until you identify it. You will be able to ignore 90% anyway on sight as obviously wrong. Otherwise you might be waiting a long time here - don't know that there are many Bobcad users on this forum.

There are some online "identify this font" web sites but don't know how you get your text out of Bobcad. Maybe a screenshot would do it? Again, not exactly the kind of expertise you expect to find on a CNC forum.

Why don't you try the Bobcad documentation? Or try the Bobcad user forum?

Lives in St Annes on the Sea, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 54 Minutes Ago Has been a member for 5-6 years. Has a total post count of 159. Received thanks 19 times, giving thanks to others 6 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill05 View Post
    It's only a waste of time if people Don't supply the details they are looking for:

For example if you have used a font how the heck can we tell what font it is? you have to supply an image of what you used if you can't do that well it's a waste of time.

Phill
    Could not agree more. I’ve only ever found this forum friendly and helpful
    Asking the question in the right manor and then only after doing a little searching yourself (self help) is and absolute must

Keep the help flowing guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CN-SEE-YA View Post
    This forum is a complete waste of time!
    Sorry, the Crystal Ball was away for polishing but it's back now and while it's still none the wiser about your mystery font but it does show that any future issues you may have will be met with the same lack of replies if provided with the same useless info.!! . . . Help us help you and you might get the answers you seek.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thread Information