. .
    Can someone tell me where the x axis homing/limit switches are located on the Denford Triac please so I at least know where to start looking lol

I know they exist because I have found the wire for them (well I think I have) but I can't physically see the switches anywhere as I can with the Y & Z axis switches. They don't appear to be working so I need to investigate further

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10344...6635#post86635

I can't remember the exact location, but at the front of the table. IIRC you need to take the front bellows off, then the mounting bracket unbolts.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Denfordata.com for manuals and drawings.

Thanks, had a look on there but can't see anything about physical location of switches. Downloaded some of that stuff a few years ago & can't remember seeing anything then but knowing there are some members who have done conversions thought asking might help lol

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post

I can't remember the exact location, but at the front of the table. IIRC you need to take the front bellows off, then the mounting bracket unbolts.
    Thanks, yes I removed the front bellows thinking they might be under there but still not visible from what I can see, will have a look at your thread thanks.

Found them thanks m_c I just didn't realise they were on the back of that green plate lol

Now you know, why not add a picture here to help others with the same problem.
    Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Now you know, why not add a picture here to help others with the same problem.
    It was m_c' s post with a link to his conversion post that helped me & should help others.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to martin54 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information