. .
    Hello
    Our company wants to buy CNC milling machine from China. But there is a fear of quality of machine, if something goes wrong or brake, how to fix it in short time. They all offer help through video help and promise quick solutions.
    If any of you have experience with milling machines from China in the range of $ 10,000 - $ 20,000, please share it with us, or refer me to information or people who have it. I'm from Slovenia, so if there is someone who already have CNC milling from country near by ..wold be good to her experiences.
    Thank you all.
    regards, Rudolf

We have a Chinese made CNC router table from 2014 & it works great to this day. A few broken belts and nuts loose every so often but they are great machines for the price. I haven't used much customer support from them and figured most the machine out alone. We plan to buy more of these machines and there are a few good options out there, one being Blue Elephant CNC I've heard decent reviews from. Creating the post processor for our machine was not easy, and this is where customer support could be key depending on your business and training.

Thread Information