. .

Thread: New member - UK

Hi, my name is iestyn, based in York, UK. I'm a newbie wanting to start playing with CNC as a hobby. I'm looking out for a machine that will fit in my small garage to cut sheet ply to make cabinets etc.

I'm comfortable with electronics and computers but I will have a learning curve with CAD design and CNC operations. I've lingered here for a while and I've picked up a lot of info already, so a big thank you to all for sharing your knowledge!

Hello, iestyn,

If you want to take a trip across to Goole you are very welcome to come to visit our Workshop and I will give you a crash course on operating a machine and CAD/CAM.
    While we do build and sell machines I'm also very happy to help DIY builders by sharing our knowledge and experience. My email is below just get in touch if you want to visit.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Hi JAZZCNC, that really is an incredibly kind offer. I would love to take you up on it, I will drop you an email.

Quote Originally Posted by iestynrw View Post
    Hi JAZZCNC, that really is an incredibly kind offer. I would love to take you up on it, I will drop you an email.
    Your welcome, This offer also goes to anyone else who is lurking in the background and thinking about getting into CNC but is unsure of what's involved or areas that are not clear. Just drop me a message and we can arrange a visit.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thread Information