. .
    Greetings. I hope his is the right place to ask. I recently got another router and the software that came with it for control does not help me at all with the work I want to do. I bought a UCCNC motion controller( UC300ETH) and the software and tried to make things work. However the only thing I managed to make function properly is the E-stop button. None of the axes want to move on the machine while the software is acknowledging their change of position. On the diagnostics screen it shows they have been inserted properly (ports and pins) but they are red light dots. If anyone has switched to UCCNC and has a any clue to why I am experiencing such a problem I would rly be grateful for the help. The machine is a Hammer HNC 47.82 from Felder (I also have a stepcraft 840 and a Haas mini mill 2 but that machine is way easier than the routers, so it is not like I am completely new :))I can provide pics for the diagnostics page, wiring, etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	viber_image_2022-06-29_16-58-30-802.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	214.1 KB 
ID:	31114   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	viber_image_2022-06-27_09-31-10-539.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	190.6 KB 
ID:	31115  

Probably because you are using the wrong Port.?

Port #1 which you are using is mostly Inputs, Port #2 and #3 are the ones with all the outputs on them and it's these that you will need to control the motors. Read the manual and it shows you all the I/O and which ports they are on.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

That was an old pic I put it on port #3.Have read the manual and done everything I understand from it.

The pic is older, I changed it to port #3 and I have read and done what I understand from the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadeemindi View Post
    The pic is older, I changed it to port #3 and I have read and done what I understand from the manual.
    Are you sure the drives are enabled?.
    Are you sure about the pin numbers?.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadeemindi View Post
    OK, but how do you expect us to give you meaningful help if you are showing pics that don't match how you have it set up.?

My suggestion is that you keep it simple and start with just trying to get movement rather than trying to get everything working at once. Then work upto limits etc.
    So given that how do you know you have the correct pin numbers for the Motor Outputs.?

Can you show the other end of the cable and any cards that it plugs into.?
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Thread Information