. .
  1. Fantastic 8ft x 4ft CNC Router for sale - 3 axis - 2.5 years old, great condition

Images attached

Features:
    • High precision digital stepper motors running on rack and pinion tracks.
    • The spindle has variable speed up to a maximum of 18000 RPM
    • Built in sensors and limits to stop the machine running off the tracks
    • Tool measure sensor pad
    • Self calibrating function
    • Runs using planet CNC software
    • Made in the UK (not Chinese!)
    • Runs of a 13 Amp plug
    • Dust boot connects to 10mm ducting for really effective dust extraction.
    • Really rigid, reliable machine and has worked pretty much error free since purchased.

The machine has had VERY light woodworking use - it has predominantly been used for engraving/v-carving and profiling timber signs - in the last 12 months it has probably had only 1-2 days work a month - it hasn’t been worked hard and is in great condition.

The machine was designed and made locally to us in Sheffield - the company that made it are sadly no longer operating, however I can put you in touch with the guy that built most of the machine for any technical support needed.

The machine has a built in computer running Planet CNC software and comes with a monitor and bluetooth keyboard. If you already know this software the operation of the machine is a doddle! I can provide post processor files for any Vectric CAM software and can get others on request. All you need to do export the tool paths from your design software onto a USB stick, and plug it into the machine and load it in the software, do a few checks then away you go.

There are holes cut in the metal bed of the machine for a Vacuum bed system to be retrofitted. I am currently using a wasteboard clamping system that uses cam clamps to clamp the workpiece to the bed, which I am happy to sell the machine with at no extra cost, or I can remove if required.

Underneath the plywood sacrificial bed on the photos, the bed of the machine itself has ‘dog bone’ holes and moveable zebedee spring clips for you to be able to clamp your own bed to the machine.

Rare for a CNC, but this machine has wheels so can be wheeled out of our workshop and rolled on to the back of a low-loader recovery truck for collection.

Machine Dimensions: 3070mm (W) x 1750mm (D) x 1160mm (H) The reason for sale is that we are downsizing our workshop so no longer have space (or any requirement) for a big machine, so we are selling to be able to purchase a smaller one when we move.

Please note that the machine is sold with no guarantee or warranty and I would advise that the buyer has prior knowledge of CNC machining and machines themselves and ideally Planet CNC to be able to use it effectively - although this wouldn’t be essential as it’s easy to learn.

Please get in touch with any questions or to arrange to come and see the machine in action.

Collection to be arranged by the buyer. It was delivered on the back of a recovery truck so would advise this is how it's collected.

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE A VAT REGISTERED BUSINESS. The buy it now price is INCLUDING VAT. I expect payment to be made immediately after committing to purchasing, and reserve the right to relist the machine if payment isn't made within 1 hour of the item being sold.

I’m looking to sell for £6,249 exc VAT
    (£7,498 inc VAT)

I’m open to offers - so let’s talk if you’re interested.

The machine is sold with full disclosure, and leaving our workshop in full working order which will be demonstrated before sale. No returns will be accepted on this basis.

Call or email for more details or to ask any questions:

[email protected]

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
    Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0888.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	31980   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0887.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	31979   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0895.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	192.7 KB 
ID:	31981   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0896.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	185.7 KB 
ID:	31982   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0894.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	200.5 KB 
ID:	31983   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0893.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	192.4 KB 
ID:	31984   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0892.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	31985   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0891.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	326.4 KB 
ID:	31986   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0890.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	372.5 KB 
ID:	31987  

Thread Information