. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have an Eley & Warren Micro Vertex 500-750 height gauge that did not come with the external power box.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Micro Verttex 500-750.png 
Views:	447 
Size:	259.4 KB 
ID:	11907
    So, I can't power the controller up, or even attempt to power it up. Eley hasn't been responsive yet to my emails. Can anyone point me to an independent UK calibration lab or other resource that might be enough familiar with this class of height gauges to help me? (I'm not asking for help for free.) A pinout of the 15-pin D-sub RS-232 connector would be cool. I guess that +5v or +12v positive and negative currents would do the trick, but I'm not an electronics guy. So far I have, effectively, a potential air-bearing height transfer gauge. What would be really cool would be to buy a power box and a user or technical manual. I think this machine was built around 1988. Ask me any questions that seem pertinent.

Spelling mistakes are not intentional, I only seem to see them some time after I've posted

Quote Originally Posted by EddyCurrent View Post
    Great! I'll send them a mail. So far, their site lists Eley granite plates, they seem to be a Tesa shop for height gauges, but one thing leads to another. Again, thanks a bunch!

Did you manage to sort a power supply out?
    i have three of these units and only one power supply.

I am making two power supply's for mine and happy to make third if you still need

5. The Following User Says Thank You to petesurrey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by petesurrey View Post
    Did you manage to sort a power supply out?
    i have three of these units and only one power supply.

I am making two power supply's for mine and happy to make third if you still need
    Yes, I'm still interested in getting a power supply, also, the control panels seem to be fragile, does anyone know how to repair them?

I don't know much about this message board, such as private messages, you can email me directly, with costs listed, to: [email protected]
    I'll reply with more contact info.

Haven't seen any email from you yet.

Haven't seen any email from you yet. I'm still keen on getting a power supply, also have located 2 more of these height gages, but neither are operational.

Lives in Witney, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-03-2021 Has been a member for 2-3 years. Has a total post count of 4.
    Hi
    Can anyone help me with a user manual for this machine - well, actually I have a user manual for the machine in Oversight13's original post (if anyone needs a copy let me know) but I need one for my machine which has the more complex keypad, see photo. It would be great if anyone has a copy of this. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2391.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	167.6 KB 
ID:	28219

Quote Originally Posted by Giff View Post
    Hi
    Can anyone help me with a user manual for this machine - well, actually I have a user manual for the machine in Oversight13's original post (if anyone needs a copy let me know) but I need one for my machine which has the more complex keypad, see photo. It would be great if anyone has a copy of this. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2391.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	167.6 KB 
ID:	28219
    I'm Oversight13. One, I'd like a copy of the manual you have. Two, I believe I have a manual that will work with your fancy panel. I have three of these gages; one with a red panel, two of a different layout. I also have three manuals, that came with one of the pair of gages. It would be great if I could communicate with anyone that has any knowledge of these height gages. I don't have any working, just in storage for now. I can pay for help, or parts, as needed. Look at my pics, maybe we can help each other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I have two of these gages-min.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	201.3 KB 
ID:	28220   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I think this manual will work for you_functions map to your fancy panel-min.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	154.6 KB 
ID:	28221   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	more stats procedures-min.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	28222   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sample page-min.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	28223   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	simple user manual contents.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	28224   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	simple user manual-min.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	277.1 KB 
ID:	28225   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats package contents-min.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	146.2 KB 
ID:	28226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stats package-manual.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	134.3 KB 
ID:	28227   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stored with my other metrology kit-min.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	189.4 KB 
ID:	28228   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this is my first gage panel.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	28229  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	this is yours.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	28230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tips and probes.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	305.2 KB 
ID:	28231  

HI
    Because i saw someone already looking for instructions for vertex I'm also interested in copy Name:  microvertex.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  5.1 KB

i will be relay happy since mine gauge is in French langue ( i need english instruction Manual)

Best regards from Slovenija and stay healthy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information