. .
    Hello everybody !

My name is Michael, I'm a recording/mixing engineer and a part time woodworker producing bespoke specialized recording/mixing studio furniture for my fellow sound engineers colleagues.

Until now I've used a BZT PF1410 extruded aluminium CNC to cut some parts for the furniture I build, but I've come to the conclusion that it is a really too light and imprecise machine for my needs.

I thus want to replace it by a more robust and powerful machine, and a custom vertical machine from JazzCNC might be what I need.

So here I am, registering here after having been a long time lurker not having enough to say to register.

JazzCNC : I've actually already sent you an email, but having had no answer after a few weeks, I wonder if the email wasn't intercepted by some zealous anti-spam filter ?

Cheers everyone and thanks to this great forum to exist !

Michael

Hi again,

Was just wondering what the rules were regarding being a newcomer and PM sending ability ? I guess there must be some sort of limitation a first, as I'd like to send JazzCNC a PM but cannot find a way to do so ?

Thanks !
    Michael

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 2 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I emailed Dean before Christmas and still have not had a response, so I suspect he's just busy.

Probably best to try giving him a call, and for maximum attention, tell him how good* PG Tips tea is

As for PM,s IIRC you have to reach 10 posts on the forum, or the admin might activate it before then if they're feeling generous.

*In case you're not aware, he's a Yorkshire man, and they have a naturally ingrained hatred of anything other than Yorkshire tea
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 53 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikol View Post
    Hi again,

Was just wondering what the rules were regarding being a newcomer and PM sending ability ? I guess there must be some sort of limitation a first, as I'd like to send JazzCNC a PM but cannot find a way to do so ?

Thanks !
    Michael
    This is his email [email protected]
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Hey thanks m_c and Clive !

Yes I did send him an email some time ago at the address Clive mentions, but I guess he's just very busy.

Should give him a call, no forgetting the mentions you recommended m_c !

Cheers,
    M

Lives in Marple Stockport, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 53 Minutes Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 3,333. Received thanks 618 times, giving thanks to others 77 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Is a beta tester for Machinists Network features.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maikol View Post
    Hey thanks m_c and Clive !

Yes I did send him an email some time ago at the address Clive mentions, but I guess he's just very busy.

Should give him a call, no forgetting the mentions you recommended m_c !

Cheers,
    M
    I have sent him a screen shot . He will contact you
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Thank you so much Clive !

Thread Information