. .

Thread: Hello all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was thinking about doing a tour of the UK visting you all with my HD photo/video kit, plan was to do like an interview with each of you for putting on the site here.

Just a thought.
    .Me

2. Hey Lee thats a great idea and when I get my machines working you are more than welcome to pop in and see me and them hopefully working making some dust.

Ok leave it with me !
    .Me

Lee you are asking for trouble......Can you really take that much tea drinking all over the country? :-)
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Quote Originally Posted by Kammo1 View Post
    Hey dude I see your based in Nottingham whereabouts ? there are quite a few members here from Nottingham and it probably would be great to do a mini CNC-fest here and also invite other members that would like to come, nice to see us "locals" here.
    sounds a good idea. but i can see it now, walking around looking and talking at all the lovely machines and then the come to what was mine to see instead of some nice little cnc router a pile of twisted and distored scrap that ive stamped up and down on several times and then walked across to the mason shed picked up the 14lb hammer and finished it off :twisted::twisted:

Hmmm, and I thought I was the only one who made minor modifications using that method!!
    Tim G-C

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

(attrib. Voltaire but written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall "The Friends of Voltaire" 1906)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information