. .

Thread: question ...

I read a thread not too long ago where a link to a Router build using epoxy between the frame joints was posted, for the life of me I cannot find it again. Anybody any ideas? (That will teach me to bookmark the snippits of info I want to re-read)
    Tim G-C

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

(attrib. Voltaire but written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall "The Friends of Voltaire" 1906)

2. there was a discussion in the thread 'opensource design' on this, but i dont recall a specific thread on the subject... there are some on CNCZone tho

Hmmm, I remember that the link led to a site that belonged to an American guy, he built a huge steel framed machine and he used an epoxy type stuff between the joints and he also used it in combination with a surface table to put a flat layer on theframe members his linear rails were bolted to.
    Tim G-C

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

(attrib. Voltaire but written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall "The Friends of Voltaire" 1906)

4. There was this thread on CNCZone

You are a Star ... that's the one ... I have marked it now, so I will not go asking daft questions again.

Many Thanks
    Tim G-C

There is this guy from the Uk
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30751

Andy

Yep got it ... thanks.
    Tim G-C

Thread Information