. .
  1. Just back from the show, picked up a few bits n pieces (e.g. set of metric transfer punches), some ali and steel round stock (can haggle on price and save on the postage), a work light (secondhand, cheap) and scored another success on a rummage stall - #2 and #3 16DP gear cutters (thats good for 35 - 134 teeth) for my big lathe, so now (once i have finished my 4th axis), I'll be able to cut the bigger gears. The two cutters were £1 the pair!

Still deciding whether to go or not, went two years ago and didn't think much of it.

3. well its 15min drive for me, got there early so no trouble parking, was there about 4h. Was pretty much to formula. If it meant a 3h drive i probably wouldnt bother, but i wanted some stuff anyway that i would have ordered online and had to pay postage on so I reckon it saved me £15-20 in postal charges, plus the stock I got was smaller pieces that you can't always order online. And one thing about renovating old machinery is you need the rummage stalls....

A good hour and abit drive for me. Last time I was there I got round it in less than two hours and was really disappointed.

Thread Information