Thread: ebay score dwt cnc router
No nothing as drastic as a 14lb hammer, they are not that robust, a 2lb one will do.
Check your Personal messagesJohn S -
The Following User Says Thank You to John S For This Useful Post:
Back again with more questions,
Since last on here I had gave up after your chapís advice with the laptop and brought a nice cheap recon dell desktop with parallel port and optical drives and all the rest of it.
Tried going down the route of using the PC-NC dos software that came with it and the further I got/looked into it thought sod that.
So Iíve down loaded the trial mach3 and cut2d softwareís so I can see it run before I spend any more money on it.
But now Iíve got a few questions Iíve followed the tutorial on the wing component and also sent it to mach3 and opened it up in mach so far so good but I was wondering if there is any tutorial on haw to do the following.
1. Change the size of the screen it at present is real small and if I drag the window bigger it remains the some just adds grey background.
2. A step by step tutorial on everything to get my router up and cutting and making that little cut2d wing component
3. How to set up this pin location the PC-NC book tells me what is what but I have no idea what to do with mach
4. Set my limits Iíve got a rough idea that mach has soft limits how do I set them up as I donít want for the first time I switch it on for it to crash into one of its ends
5. Anything else you think may be beneficial without bogging me down as a armature hobby cnc router
Please help me with the above list as Iím struggling and I would be very great full of the help
Just taking the time to say. Thank you for your assistance today John S
By GEOFFREY in forum Machine DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2013, 05:07 PM
By sly666 in forum Marketplace DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2012, 09:45 AM
eBay: CNC mill on ebayBy Kai in forum Items On eBay UKReplies: 12Last Post: 11-04-2012, 03:24 AM
NEW MEMBER: Hello Everyone help on a Ebay item please!By Gethin in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:41 AM
By HS93 in forum Lead Screws, Nuts & SupportsReplies: 9Last Post: 17-06-2009, 01:32 PM