. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supplying in good faith salvaged parts to repair out-of warranty, otherwise scrap budget import machines where the original parts are no longer serviced doesn't sound unreasonable, I'd have been tempted to test the part prior to fitting though, I even do this with new components!

- Nick

Quote Originally Posted by njhussey View Post
    I'm not a fan of people coming on a site and posting a first post slamming a supplier/someone. Smacks of sour grapes to me and I'm always rather sceptical as people tend not to go off the deep end shouting abuse for no reason/without provocation. I've searched youtube and cannot find the video you've said is there, perhaps you'd like to put a link up so we can see it? In fact Google does not come up with any results for "Amadeal Lathes The Shocking Truth"????
    The same here I couldn't find the vid, we do have a closed forum for this kind of post, maybe it should have gone there.

I don't see the problem with the "sour grapes" I think I'd be pretty aggravated if a representative of a company spoke to me like that, I've done my fare share in retail so I know what it can be like, I never did agree with the customer always being right and it got me in trouble a few times but regardless I still wouldn't have spoken to anyone like that, there's always two sides to hear though a....

Where's the vid again?

.Me
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 21-08-2015 at 11:58 AM.
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    I don't see the problem with the "sour grapes" I think I'd be pretty aggravated if a representative of a company spoke to me like that, I've done my fare share in retail so I know what it can be like, I never did agree with the customer always being right and it got me in trouble a few times but regardless I still wouldn't have spoken to anyone like that, there's always two sides to hear though a....
    .Me
    I'm saying sour grapes as we've not heard both sides of the story, I'm all for venting one's spleen if it's justified (though not with the F*** and C*** words as that's bang out of order) but we don't know the whole story.

The problem with the 'tinternet these days is that it's all too easy to ruin someone's reputation by putting one sided (no backup evidence that they were reasonable and not antagonistic) posts like this one on lots of forums, if it's justified then fair enough..... but I don't like one sided complaining posts....there my 2p worth
    Neil...

Build log...here

Quote Originally Posted by njhussey View Post
    The problem with the 'tinternet these days is that it's all too easy to ruin someone's reputation by putting one sided posts like this one on lots of forums
    Hehe, been a victim of that on here myself Neil so I know only to well how the game works for some :-(, end of the day I don't think it matters what the truth is because some people will just take what fits and suits what they would rather think anyway.

I agree with what you said, sorry if that didn't come across from the way I worded my reply :-), as we both said "there's always two sides" and "where is this video".

.Me
    .Me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information