. .
    i was wondering if any body had any parametric formula for squares on a bolt hole circle ive included one of a 30rad on a 300 dia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30 RAD.bmp 
Views:	284 
Size:	576.1 KB 
ID:	1783  

Lives in Devon, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 759. Received thanks 27 times, giving thanks to others 52 times.
    Not sure what the question is? you have the parametric formula for a circle, surley you just need to add the g-code for a square at each interval no?

I there just joined this week.My first foray. Not shure what you require but probably this may help.
    G-WIZARD Fro

I there just joined this week Not sure what you need but try G-WIZARD from cnc.cookbook.com. Hope it helps. Yorkie. Ps dont botter about above ? keyboard jitters.
    Last edited by Yorkie; 25-04-2010 at 11:46 AM. Reason: screen froze

Two problems for me with G Wizard, one it's all imperial but the main one is you need to install some Adobe crap to get it to run.

Why I don't know I have hundreds of programs on my machine and non require an Adobe installer, Adobe has got to be the biggest resource hog on any computer
    John S -

6. Because its written in Adobe AIR which allows a cross-platform web applet written in Adobe tools (Flash/Shockwave/etc) run without the browser. Personally I agree with you, its just adding another layer of indirection... and its the wrong tool for the job....

Thread Information