Thread: z axis problem

:wave:hi can anyone tell me how to get the z axis down off the limit on my old machineplease?
    when i run the referance cycle the x and y axis reference but the z axsis does not i can hear the driver working and there is a red led on the driver box in the cabinet.(is there anyway of moving head down manually?
    hope you can help its doing my head in.
    ta rickybabe

2. What machine ?, what controller ? give us a clue.

Failing that just press the button marked 'Nuke the Z axis '
    John S -

3. apparently its a "cnc router rye ma 1500 with cc100 controller"... sounds to me like the Z-axis is running in reverse.... and trying to home somewhere north of the pole star

Quote Originally Posted by rickybabe View Post
    :wave:hi can anyone tell me how to get the z axis down off the limit on my old machineplease?
    when i run the referance cycle the x and y axis reference but the z axsis does not i can hear the driver working and there is a red led on the driver box in the cabinet.(is there anyway of moving head down manually?
    hope you can help its doing my head in.
    ta rickybabe
    sorry yes its a rye ma1500 with a bosch cc100 controller soon to be hit with a hammer and turned into a knitting machine it started with a 250 axisis error we referenced it x and y did but not z. it wont let me wind down in manual mode either.it dont know where it is?
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 02-05-2010 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Sorted out the bbcode