. .

Thread: Router CAM

Been playing with a webcam today and set it up on my router.

I now can see what it is doing from in the house when it gets too cold!

and so can you....

http://stevecnc.dyndns.biz:8080/

Problem loading page or can we only view it when the office is open for business? If that’s the case cant you divert it to the house cam so we can keep an eye on you? :naughty:

Lee Roberts - Voyeur
    .Me

When i switched the lights off it went dark so didn't see much point keeping it on...

Will try and sort out a couple of topless birds to operate the machine tomorrow but I'm afraid I will have to put it on pay per view...

4. sadly all of us behind a proxy (or is that poxy) corporate firewall wont be allowed out of the door on port 8080 so we'll just have to use our imaginations.....

Don't worry, another port can be easily arranged. Wouldn't want you to miss out!

Quote Originally Posted by HiltonSteve View Post
    When i switched the lights off it went dark

Another fooking classic understatement, no wonder we have no skill set left in the bloody country, I knew i should have voted for Winston Churchill.

John S -

So have you found the hobnobs yet ?

I hope we won't we waiting as long as when I sent Mike Hailwood to fetch a bag of chips ?

John S -

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    So have you found the hobnobs yet ?

I hope we won't we waiting as long as when I sent Mike Hailwood to fetch a bag of chips ?

Hopefully you won't have to wait 30 years as I don't think either of us have got 30 years left in us!

Kid's have eaten all the hobnobs so went to Tesco's, they have sold out. Looks like you got in there before me!....

Thread Information