Looking for some help and guidance.

This is my first attempt at building a cnc 3 axis controller, I built the power supply and have attained 28vdc output, I purchased a System 4 motherboard and 3 drv25 driver boards, connected to sys4 m/b and get the Blue power light on, 2 Red lights that fade out, and a Yellow that is on all the time.
Each axis board has 4 dipswitches I have them set to 1/8 step and 2.5A.
Next I connected the motor wires 8 in total, green & black with white stripe are joined together, as are blue & white with red stripe joined together, 4 single wires left Red, White with blue stripe test out as a circuit, and have been connected to 1A & 1B on drive, Black, Green with white stripe test out as a circuit, and have been connected to 2A & 2B on drive.
Next to Mach3.
Set up Mach3 as per PDF details and driver test reports excellent, pulses 24840 -25141
Configs port as should be, x axis enabled, dir active low checked, step active low checked, X axis Motor steps 200, Velocity 2300 all saved as should be.
Next g-code a straight line 200mm long mach3 shows X axis running but motor not turning, can anyone help me, tell me how to test this out and get it working please.
Regards Phill