. .

Thread: Torque Values?

Hi All,

I have tried the FAQ section and read through all I can find but I cant find an answer so here goes :)

From reading around and working out (roughly) my machine plans..... I have decided that I want my stepper motors to be around 2nM of torque.

looking around the 'Bay and through catalogues at work there are lots of different units. mNm, kgf.cm, oz/inches etc

Does anybody know the equation for working out the various types so that I can see at a glance if they're what I'm looking for?

Thanks, sorry if it is here already but I did look and couldn't see it anywhere.

Paul ;)

nice link. thanks for that. I've bookmarked it ;)

Thankyou. I did post saying thank you a few minutes ago but it was sent for moderation and hasn't appeared. Not sure why?

;)

5. Quote Originally Posted by pjl83 View Post
    Thankyou. I did post saying thank you a few minutes ago but it was sent for moderation and hasn't appeared. Not sure why?

;)
    Not entirely sure, but I've approved it. I suspect it fell foul of the 'reply must be more than 10 words' rule and something triggered the spam detector... sorry about that

No need to appologise :)

Thankyou. I thought maybe it was the word link or bookmarked - to stop me posting links until my post count is higher...... I suppose this will act as a test.....

obviously not lol

Maybe you're right about the word count thing. Now I'm replying to myself I wonder if it will think I'm just going crazy and boot me out all together :naughty::whistling:

Thread Information