. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    did it stop the saw

Two years on I am pleased to report everything grew back fine and dandy.

Curiously I now have more feeling in the damaged finger than the other one. Lots of nice new nerve endings I suppose.

same happened to me but with a drill press I didn't use a vice and the metal I was drilling span at high speed and went through my index finger length ways about 1 1/2" my finger looked like a cheese string

It was 6 30am and I had only just started my shift (I was only 20yrs old at the time) never done that again

James

Quote Originally Posted by luke11cnc View Post
    It was 6 30am and I had only just started my shift (I was only 20yrs old at the time) never done that again

James
    back inth old days when they would let you out for a whole hour to wrap some gaffer tape aroud it ?

Yes mark I had to wait until I finish my shift at 2.00pm and the hospital was 25 miles away
    this was in the days when you had no option but to make your own way there

I was making a bracket for a machine ( I was a machine setter)

Toilet tissue and gaffer tape and back to work for 8 hrs and then 4 hrs sewing my finger up at A&E

James

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information