Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My first attempt at a Corian lithopane of which I am very happy with the results.

Youtube have already removed the sound track!

I am not taking full credit for his as my son has spent hours over the pc converting the photo into the code and learning how to use the cam software.
    Last edited by audioandy; 22-06-2010 at 09:46 AM.

2. Can't see the video, it's classed as private.
    John S -

Hang on John I am on the case!

Try that John

5. Brill,
    We, or rather my daughter has done a few for her art exam. Fascinating the watch cutting but when they are done they look real naff until you hold them to the light.

I was staring at some fuzzy bits on hers trying to work out what they were, she's done a wrought iron skeletal clock, and the bits I'd seen were the bricks on the wall down to all the texture in the surface.

I see you used Artcam, not being as rich as the North Notts guys we used Photo VCarve.

John S -

Yes I agree they look real naff but as soon as you hold them to light they come alive.

The Artcam is not ours it belongs to a business friend of my son's who has very kindly let him use it knowing I have just built my machine.

Best start saving!

7. That looks well good andy, i'v book marked this ready to have ago myself.

Thanks chip

9. Seems the video has gone :(

Hi Irving

Try the link now my son re-edited the video because of the music, so there is now a new link which I have posted in my first post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast