. .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    HI Men, sorry for the blunt post ,but i am in dire need of somone who knows haidenhain ,

iv'e recently bought a bridgeport interact 2 with a 145 controller, , i have not got a cat in hells chance of learning it on my own, so need someone to show me the ropes, to do some seting up/programe writing for me,

I understsnd this may be a tall order, but if anyone fancies giving up some of there time to help a struggling bloke, i would be most gratefull and obviously renumerate whoever steps forward,

or if you know of soemone local to me who's is enthusiastic to the cause,lol

i am based in Leeds, J 28 of the M62.

thank's in advance chaps, Carl

ps.if this is in the wrong section can a mod please move to where it should be.

Don't live anywhere near you but willing to help by way of writing some basic programs for you. Do you have any experience of CNC

Peter, thank's for the reply, i have some experience with my XYZ proturn lath , but not with cnc millers, i had a chap draw up some of my parts on mastercam but when i tries to load them onto the machine it would only accept part of the program, there was clearly something in the program that the machine didn't like, unfortunatly for me the chap who did the drawings pulled out of the project the following day so i am now stuck with some programes i can do nothing with,

i suspec tthe post processor he used was either the wrong one or needs treaking, neither of which i can do as i am not experienced enough to work out the problem,

any thoughts,
    cheers carl

I think you have a new CAM software / old machine problem: ie the two systems are simply not compatible.
    I found this on the net though, don't know if it helps:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/26853877/H...g-Instructions

Operating manual for tcn 145.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by AdieR; 08-07-2010 at 01:41 AM. Reason: edited to correct the link

Thread Information