. .

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    help wanted for EXACT spec electrical parts.I want to have CNCwoodworking fullsize router for approx 600x300x60mm workpiece.thers lots of info for mech setup--little info for EXACT electrical requirements.My plan is to build working elect.setup on the bench including software before the rest. I am NOT electrical so everything must be clear!!! UK 240V supply.
    1 Computer..i have an ACER laptop but no printer driver socket ..also only USB1----should i find an old desktop mc?????
    2 Software...I have found GSIMPLE and CAMBAM...will these work or should i go for MACH3---i do not want to use LINUX.
    3 Motors..3 off nema stepper motors approx 300oz--EXACT part nr and supplier??
    4 Transformer..EXACT part nr and supplier???
    5 Control box..to suit software and fully wired up...Exact part nr and supplier??
    6 wiring diagram ..with all electrics shown
    7 Wiring and sockets...i can do simple soldering (plugs and sockets)..prefer not to.
    8 MISSING PARTS...what else do i need.
    THATS IT FOR A START!!! thanks in advance for clear solutions--regards ---tom
    Last edited by cncroutman; 22-07-2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: more info required

Thread Information