. .
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    I got a local components stockist by me but most of the time shop here....
    http://www.dalbani.co.uk/index.php

No real local supplies to me, there used to be a real nice unit on an industrial estate near me, you know a "REAL NICE" unit they did the stuff you could only dream of all the obscure stuff and if he didnt have it, he could get it, been in the buisness since valves and one day i went for a rummage, and the guy in the unit next door came out and said "Hey mate that old geeza snuffed it about 3 months ago, its a shame you didnt come a fortnight ago.. they skipped the lot!!!...:surprised: 6 bloody skips full " well lets just say i was very unhappy..:cry: Can you imagine how many electronics components it must take to fill 6 skips!!!!!!!!!!

so fleabay is the place I visit first Because im a bit lazy where stuf like that is concerned...:whistling:
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

3. Farnell is still my supplier of choice now I have got over the £20 min order, still most price competitive... then RS, Cricklewood Electronics, Rapid, Digikey

Hey George, thanks for that, an interesting circuit, now added to my link list...

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Rick, i thought of you today as i removed a front panel from a boxford 240 lathe, all those lovely switches never to be used again......lol

7. Rick, despite having a handheld tacho, you've made me feel I am missing something if I don't have one on the minilathe now! grrrrr lol

All those circuits using a PIC are fine but you note how there's never any source code to download or firmware to burn... so watch this space...

Forgot to post the email addy for that tacho,Rick...dunno if he read Enlish mind? lol

http://www.xbot.es/microplans/

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    george, do you fine that your computer misses a lot of letters out when typing, i had that trouble with my comp until i got a good quality kybrd.:heehee:

Funny you should say that,eye2eye...so does mine

Must stop drinking my tea over it.

Yeah I need a new kebord

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information