. .
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    I wasnt sure what to set the speed to the spindle or the motor, it looks like 3-1 gearing on the belt or something like that. So i just set it to 2000..

Besides which how would i tell what speed it was doing :lol:
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    there is a cermet preset on the cncdoctor analogue board, which normally needs to be set around max.

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.

you may find it cheaper, or cheaper postage if you search.

I have one and they work perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    you may find it cheaper, or cheaper postage if you search.

I have one and they work perfectly.
    :lol: as you know ive got a Tachulator coming at the end of the month so i can wait although i might just buy one of those as well, at that price im sure i can find pleanty of uses for it :whistling:

ahh before i forget how do you reverse the axis direction?
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Ok found it, so I have steppers all done working calibrated, Spindle working, and axis direction sorted..Ive been playing with this Pokeys55 board, Now thats a cool piece of kit, all ive got to do is get that front control panel drilled and sorted and im away :)....Mind you there is a few little bits to do not to mention the cosmetic side and the flood coolant system i intend to fit :)

sounds like you're almost there, have you done the home switches yet, and does it home correctly. If so then it's soft limits next.

I had done it but it was untidy so as i speak im tidying it up, should only take 15 mins or so then as you say its soft limits, I believe that you can set things up so that the axis hit limits and back off to home...

I'm terrible at spelling...but loosing an volocity ...

Pity you didn't have a webcam setup,Rick?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeD View Post
    I'm terrible at spelling...but loosing an volocity ...

Pity you didn't have a webcam setup,Rick?
    No what you mean is your "NOT" bad at spelling because you noticed what "IS" bad spelling, as an offset i can hold my breath for over two minuits!!:rofl:

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information