Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeD View Post
    Coffee,Black...two sugars please :whistling: sorry dear it only does sandwiches.

Attachment 2857
    Mmmmm wish it did, i feel a bit peckish!!!

Hey is there any Mach-VB gurus on here?
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    i have two 23" touchscreen monitors....:lmao:
    It was just an idea i wasnt sure of the merrits/usefullness of a touch screen system,you have two biggies what have you to say about them???
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 23-12-2016 Has been a member for 7-8 years. Has a total post count of 693. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    makes it really easy to use mach, no more clearing an area to use the mouse, and it gives a good size display. Well worth the expense.

All our machines have touch screens on them, there is no place in a workshop for a mouse.

Look on Ebay for screens out of one armed bandits, very heavy duty, frame mounted and because they are not in fancy cases you can pick them up for 50 or so.

John S.
    John S -

John youve gone and done it now, Once ive finished the machine i will get a touch screen....

Oh while im here ive found a little circuit that im going to incorperate into the system so mach knows what the spindle is doing and i can output true rpm to the 4x20 lcd..

http://www.krupin.net/serendipity/in...achometer.html

Well Hi all im back on the project after 8 weeks working away. A quick recap will let you know the hardware side of the machine is completed to a stage where i can start using software, and having decided from the begining to use mach i was looking at the next steps. Having spent most of my time away from a conected machine this has been hard but for ease of use im leaning toward Vcarve.

There was an odd thing with the machine which i believe is configuration but im not sure. When i use jog or the shuttle the axis move at full speed, but when i use the mdi and just say type.. X 100 the axis just seems to jog really slowly any ideas??

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 23-12-2016 Has been a member for 7-8 years. Has a total post count of 693. Received thanks 30 times, giving thanks to others 0 times.
    press tab, and look at the slow jog rate. Set it to 100%

nice to see you back mate, who's "C2C"????

Hi i2i sorry abaout the C2C bit im still very tired lol. The slow jog rate is already at 100% i must confess im not sure what ive done to it lol

have you set the feed overide to a low setting

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast