. .
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    hola que tal amigo estaba buscado en la red y di con tu proyecto no se si podras ayudarme lo que pasa estoy haciendo un proyectito para poder mandar el dro del mach3 a un lcd por medio del modbus a un pic y un lcd justo como tu lo hiciste no se si podras ayudarme y facilitarme tu proyecto te agradesco de antemano disculpa mi ingles mascado

hello, this friend was searched on the net and came across your project if you can not help what I'm doing a small project of going to the mach3 to send the drug to a lcd via modbus a pic and lcd just like you so did not know if you can help me and give me your project in advance agradesco you excuse my English chewed

Moderator Note: Not sure how this relates, but if any of you speak Spanish and can do a better translation than Google...
    Last edited by irving2008; 30-07-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks to the Mod for the translation.

Hi Dzero, From what i can read you would like to know how to send DRO information from mach3 to an LCD using a pic microcontroler, well i never got round to doing this, i got a pokeys55 and just followed the instructions as i needed some more inputs and 55 was plenty. I will post a request and see if anybody has done it with a pic...

Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

I have posted the question to the forum please follow this link and keep an eye on it for information..

http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/showth...-Mach3-and-LCD
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Ok sorry to wake this thread again, but it is relevant. The lenze 534 spindle control unit went up in a puff of smoke, even after surgery by a good spirited member, it finally drew its last amp whilst re-connecting. After shedding a solo tear the knowlegable i2i pointed me in the direction of Sprint Electric Sprint Electric - DC Motor Control Technology after a few emails to the Helpfull engineers there, I arrived at the 1220 1Q 12.2A 1.8kW, 2Hp @180V Unit. It sat in the workshop for 2 months. Today i got the Lenze 534 manual and the Sprint 1220 manual and swapped the wires over and after a little tweeking like magic the old girl wizzed out 4500 rpm no probs. So there you have it.. Lenze 534 dead?? get over to those nice chaps at Sprint..

Rick

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    I love happy endings.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to i2i For This Useful Post:

any more update here do you still have the machine
    did you ever get the dro to read out on the lcd screen
    does the spindle speed indicator work great pm sent as well

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread Information