. .
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeD View Post
    Coffee,Black...two sugars please :whistling: sorry dear it only does sandwiches.

Attachment 2857
    Mmmmm wish it did, i feel a bit peckish!!!

Hey is there any Mach-VB gurus on here?
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    i have two 23" touchscreen monitors....:lmao:
    It was just an idea i wasnt sure of the merrits/usefullness of a touch screen system,you have two biggies what have you to say about them???
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    makes it really easy to use mach, no more clearing an area to use the mouse, and it gives a good size display. Well worth the expense.

All our machines have touch screens on them, there is no place in a workshop for a mouse.

Look on Ebay for screens out of one armed bandits, very heavy duty, frame mounted and because they are not in fancy cases you can pick them up for £50 or so.

John S.
    John S -

John youve gone and done it now, Once ive finished the machine i will get a touch screen....

Oh while im here ive found a little circuit that im going to incorperate into the system so mach knows what the spindle is doing and i can output true rpm to the 4x20 lcd..

http://www.krupin.net/serendipity/in...achometer.html

Well Hi all im back on the project after 8 weeks working away. A quick recap will let you know the hardware side of the machine is completed to a stage where i can start using software, and having decided from the begining to use mach i was looking at the next steps. Having spent most of my time away from a conected machine this has been hard but for ease of use im leaning toward Vcarve.

There was an odd thing with the machine which i believe is configuration but im not sure. When i use jog or the shuttle the axis move at full speed, but when i use the mdi and just say type.. X 100 the axis just seems to jog really slowly any ideas??

Lives in Cardiff, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 25-10-2022 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 699. Received thanks 29 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    press tab, and look at the slow jog rate. Set it to 100%

nice to see you back mate, who's "C2C"????

Hi i2i sorry abaout the C2C bit im still very tired lol. The slow jog rate is already at 100% i must confess im not sure what ive done to it lol

have you set the feed overide to a low setting

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information