. .

Thread: Hi

Location unknown. Last Activity: 29-11-2010 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 5.
    Hi! I'm Nick from Russia!

I'm building third hobby router. But I've came here for other reason ;). We are developing Gcodetools extension for Inkscape vector graphics editor.
    So I want to introduce it for you.

Both Inkscape and Gcodetools are licensed under GNU GPL so they are free for everyone for any purpose. So I think administration of this forum wont punch me for advertising it here :whistling:.

Here are the major features of Gcodetools:
    • Export curves to Gcode for milling 2.5d
    • Lathe machining
    • Engraving
    • Tools library / multi-tool processing
    • Orientation system
    • Post-processor
    • Area processing
    • Drilling
    • etc...

You can find more info here: http://www.cnc-club.ru/gcodetools

Sorry for my English. By the way we need somebody whose has English as native language to correct mistakes in the interface, probably I'll found somebody here...

2. Nick,

Hi and welcome to the site. I am a great advocate of OpenSource Free softare and have no hesitation in letting you inform us about it.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of help on the user interface.

Look forward to seeing your builds and the software... I had a quick look and it looks very impressive!

By the way, your English is a lot better than my Russian!

Hi Nick,

I would be intrested in providing you with language translation, let me know if i can be of service to you.

Kind Regards,
    Lee
    .Me

Location unknown. Last Activity: 29-11-2010 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 5.
    I am a great advocate of OpenSource Free softare and have no hesitation in letting you inform us about it.
    That's really good. Nice to meet you!

I would be intrested in providing you with language translation, let me know if i can be of service to you.
    Or that's even better :).

Could you please check Gcodetools description for the errors http://www.cnc-club.ru/forum/viewtop...?f=33&t=35#p65 .

Thread Information