. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi I just presenting my self, my name is Luis Eduardo Martinez and i just signed in, so hellow every body

2. Hi Luis and welcome to the forum. Have you built a machine yet or just thinking about it?

Buenos dias mi amigo
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Hi irving, no I haven't build a machine just yet I do own a small no cnc metal lathe and a drill mill and i have build a few accesories for printing shops arround the place were i live, i am currently employed as repair tech. in a news paper print shop and i was looking to add a dividing head to my mill, so looking on the internet i run across an article about a stand alone cnc indexing table, and so hera i am, I will be posting my progres as I go on, but first I have to get my hands on the project, thank you for welcom me. hope i'll hear from you soon.

Hola 2eopoz como estas mucho gusto en conocerte I hope not to get in trouble because of the language...

Habla in espanol es no problema aqui...Buenos notches

notches? es mal....................... noches

8. yeah, wot he said :lol:

My Spanish is very little and very rusty! but then so is my italian, french and dutch...

Hellow again every body my english as you might noticed it is not very good either but i am doing my best, i am sorry for not answering your mesages right away but i just got off work, i apologize, nice to meet all of you thanks

My english is the same, he asked if notches was wrong an it is Noches is right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information