. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbold View Post
    Here are a few screen shots of a screen set I designed for controlling a hot wire foam cutter.
    Attachment 2869

Attachment 2870

Here is the screen set if anyone is interested.
    http://odysseywood.us/profili/CNC%20Foam.zip

Sam
    Sir I am Inquireing re: why your mach 3 screen top has all the profili buttons and such.
    Not seem mach 3 look like this?
    Where did you buy this software?
    From Mach3? or some how from Profili.

Thank You
    thermalseeker [email protected]

hello gentlemen.
    starting from the screen is Sam, I made some changes. Normally, with the consent of Sam.
    I will keep you and other changes. I hope it will be helpful.
    with friendship,
    Allen

https://www.dropbox.com/s/drpzhgvb4a...20CNC.rar?dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen.jpg 
Views:	7263 
Size:	254.4 KB 
ID:	15022   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	setup.jpg 
Views:	4852 
Size:	308.8 KB 
ID:	15023  

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allen_g30 For This Useful Post:

Hi Allen

Your screenshots look really nice, but it seems that the link to your dropbox are no longer working. Is it possible to post a new link, so that we can enjoy your work?

Best,
    Mads

as Mads said the dropbox link is broken, any chance of obtaining an update?

Anyone happen to have this screenset that they could post somewhere? Looks handy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to allen_g30 For This Useful Post:

Allen,
    Nice work on the screen. I would be interested in getting your profile xml file to understand the underlying hardware settings.

Are you using any macros or brains to control the functions or is it all standard stuff inside Mach3? If you are using macros and brians would you be willing to share?

I have my own machine that I've been working on for some time now and getting both towers to move at the same time in jog mode is something I have not been able to figure out.
    Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by n257jybelo View Post
    Allen,
    Nice work on the screen. I would be interested in getting your profile xml file to understand the underlying hardware settings.

Are you using any macros or brains to control the functions or is it all standard stuff inside Mach3? If you are using macros and brians would you be willing to share?

I have my own machine that I've been working on for some time now and getting both towers to move at the same time in jog mode is something I have not been able to figure out.

Thanks
    Jim
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8iyaulvhg...Mach3.rar?dl=0

XML file. all function is inside Mach3.

I never went very deep in settings Mach3 but, as we have done all settings, the machinery works well in both 2D cutting (letters, logos) but also in semi 3D (model airplane wings, cones, pyramids)

https://www.facebook.com/evergreenpr...47113028738916

Quote Originally Posted by n257jybelo View Post
    Jim are the towers working as independant axis like seen on high end hotwire cutters or are they slaved as one axis.? Should Jog without issues if slaved but if independant then gets more tricky and some coding will be needed. Could possibly do it with brain but would need some testing.

JAZZCNC,

The axes are independent (X,Y,A,B). I left Z for a rotating platform to do some funky shapes in the future (but I get ahead of myself :-) )
    I have it running under G code control, but it is a real pain to get the wire close to the starting point of the cut when you cannot move the towers in parallel:) I've been trying to do with brains (mine and the MACH3- not sure who's winning yet:-) ), but cannot seem to find the right codes to use to make things happen. I have found no good info on what specifically each of the DRO, Button, etc. codes can do...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information