. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Allen thanks for sharing.
    I'll take a look at this later tonight and see what I can learn!
    Thanks again.

Awesome screen set. I have one small problem. I placed the cnc foam folder in the bitmap folder, Loaded up the screen set and I still have no way to reset the E-stop. The space for the E-stop reset is missing. Can any one give me any ideas to resolve this.
    Thanks
    Steve

thank you for this screen, I am setting it up now, but I have two problems:

1. The A--/ home and B--/home switches are not responding to any input. X and Y axis are okay. wiring is okay. Input on number 13 and 15.
    2. when pressing HOME ALL TOWERS, the Y-axis is going the wrong way (upwards in my case). I tried reversing in home/limit switches or set limit switches NEGative, but no result.

Can you please help me,

Frits

Hi Allen,
    I'm a newbie, great work on the screen. I would be interested in getting your setup profile xml file & screen set.
    The dropbox link invalid, or anyone who have the screen set can share?
    Kind regards,
    Boonie

Just FYI at devcad.com is the best software for foam cutting i know of. I personally use DevFoam and i greatly encourage you to obtain it. Beats hands down any Mach3 screen. And with CNC foam you can control directly the machine
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyan Silyavski For This Useful Post:

Hi Boyan,
    Thanks for the info, I agree Devcad is best software for foam cutting.
    The reason I'm using Mach 3 because I can use the Mach 3 with my router as well.
    Those dedicated software for foam cutting either Devcad or GMFC are better for foam but each of them require new USB controller + software all add up quite expensive for beginner.
    Kind regards,
    Boonie

I use devfoam to program the cut. As there i choose where the exact cut on the letter will be. And send it then to my controller in G code.

Basically i have an bolt on attachment to my Z that permits me to cut a whole sheet of 600x1300mm. Unfortunately Horizontally.And i have to stay there and pin the letters with needles so they dont fall and mess up. But does the job and i make money from it. Believe it or not , already an year i dont have the time to put together my big foam cutter that is supposed to use a dedicated controller for foam cutting, arduino.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Quote Originally Posted by Boyan Silyavski View Post
    Just FYI at devcad.com is the best software for foam cutting i know of. I personally use DevFoam and i greatly encourage you to obtain it. Beats hands down any Mach3 screen. And with CNC foam you can control directly the machine
    Hi Boyan
    (Is CNC foam) the controller you are using with Devfoam. I can't find a controller like that on Google. Do you make most of your money cutting foam by making signs or what else is your best revenue source? Do you cut foam full or part time? Can you show a pic of your foam cutter?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information