. .
    Hi there,

I m Atif Shazad, from Pakistan, Graduatee in Commerce, currently doing bussiness of Weaving through Jaquard headed looms at short scale. Due to my bussiness need i often goes to the market of Tools and spare parts of machine. There i introduce to the cnc machine which at once hypnotise me and i felt if i could have this and operate this. I started getting information about this but unfortunately found very low information from my town and also not any instiute for this type of training. i started look in online and finally reached at this result that latest traing would be found in abraod. I can easily afford to be train here in UK or any other country.
    So, u all pls guide me in this regard so i could be able to make an appropriate decision.

Hope i will get sooner and loyal replies

Thanks And Regards,

Atif Shahzad

2. Hi Atif and welcome to the site. You dont say what your machining (turning, milling) experience is, but I would have thought you needed to do a course in machining first and then add CNC programming & operations, possibly as a module. I could be wrong and others may be able to advise you better.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to irving2008 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information