. .
    Hi,
    I've just purchased a second hand CNC machine for my children's furniture business.
    Last edited by irving2008; 27-09-2010 at 10:35 PM.

2. Hi and welcome to the site. Lucky children! but why the frustration :lol:

Hi. I am frustrated because when I got my machine home and plugged it in and it keeps tripping the electrics. The machine was fine when I bought it because I saw it working. I've had a electrician check the input electrics, but he won't venture any further than the internal main fuses. So I am now left staring at a mass of circuit boards wires and transformers in frustration.
    I thought getting my head around the programming was going to be the difficult bit.
    So if anyone out there knows of a good CNC engineer in the Lichfield area I'd be very grateful for their contact details.

To get a bit of support it would help if you said what model , make etc.
    John S -

Thanks for the response. The machine is an Italian made Sei. The model is a P810 personal router series manufactured circa 1999. It has a Giordano spindle a Berges inverter and is three phase, apart from that I can't tell you alot more.

Thanks for the response. The machine is an Italian made Sei. The model is a P810 personal router series manufactured circa 1999. It has a Giordano spindle a Berges inverter and is three phase, apart from that I can't tell you alot more.

Pictures then ? especially inside the electronics box ?
    John S -

the pictures show the electronics in the front and rear boxes. I'm not expecting anyone to be able to diagnose the problem from over the net. But I'd be grateful for contact details of someone reliable who won't rip me off that I could pay to fix it.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201009290002.jpg 
Views:	217 
Size:	184.0 KB 
ID:	3161Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201009290003.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	113.3 KB 
ID:	3160Click image for larger version. 

Name:	201009290001.jpg