Presently refurbishing a pile of machinery that's British, and about as old as I am, to create a usable workshop at home. Plan over the next couple of years is to build at least a CNC routing machine, primarily for making front panels for lab equipment (like wot we make at work...), but I want to do this in peace - so not at work!

I've been fortunate - most of the machinery I currently have has cost very little, being effectively payment in kind. Most expensive thing I've bought hasn't arrived yet, but is a Kerry AG Mk3 lathe, and that has cost more than everything else in the place put together!

Lives in Wigan, United Kingdom. Current Activity: Viewing Moderator Control Panel Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,551. Received thanks 166 times, giving thanks to others 654 times. Made a monetary donation to the upkeep of the community. Referred 10 members to the community.
    Hi Steve,

Welcome to the site, your membership has been approved and you now have full access.

Would be great to see you un-wrap that MK3 lathe if your up for posting the pics.

Sorry for the delay,

Lee
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Hi Steve,

Would be great to see you un-wrap that MK3 lathe if your up for posting the pics.
    Well it's certainly coming to bits, because it needs a total cosmetic rework! But yeah, pix and commentary no problem.

Steve