At work my toolset is VS2005 and the kernel debugger :geek: Apparently these are absolutely rubbish when it comes to woodworking.

So at home I've got a small handheld jigsaw, sander, dremel (did I mention I *love* it??!), hand drill and a few other bits n bobs.

As for non-electricals I have a small try-square, a long metal ruler, a collection of screwdrivers, chisels, hammers and all the other clart you'd expect a part-time-DIYer to have.

I'm lusting after a router table at the moment, but I honestly don't know if I'd ever use it more than a couple of times a year, if that. For a job such as putting together a Rockcliff, do you think nipping down to HSS and renting either a table saw or router table would be worthwhile?

Another thing that I think might get some use would be a drill press. How does the panel rate the stands that you get for your black'n'decker??

I know that tools are only half the equation and I opted out of O level woodwork, so any tips on the 'software' side of things? Sites to visit that'll gen me up on things like making good 90degree corners, etc??

Thanks

Charlie