Here's my deal: economy is in the tank, business is terrible. Management laid off/furlowed all the electronics guys (kept 2 "electricians"!?). So here we are; got a nice ol' rebuilt Powermatic planer - 220v 3 phase (60Hz - we're in USA). But the shop it's in only has 220v single phase - was never meant to house machines. So, they bought this very nice TECO 7300CV VFD that is supposed to be able to supply 220v 3 phase from our single phase input.

Got it all wired up. The VFD is rated for 7.5hp, the motor on the planer is 5hp. When I power it up, the input reads 220v. Good. The output reads 220v. Also good. But the motor does not run. Oh, in case you need to know, it's wired to a magnetic starter/disconnect with a remote mounted start/stop switch, if that is important.

I have read the manual - several times - but do not understand the block diagram format at all. So, is there anyone who would take the time to give me step by step on how to set this thing to work? I sure would appreciate it...

Arden