Apologies if this has already been asked (doubtless it has)... I did have a quick search before I posted.

I have a little DIY CNC router which has done me well up until now....

However, I have four parts that would just take eons on my little machine, so I would like professionally milled by a CNC shop. I would only need one of each so they would be one offs. They are various sizes, but to give you an idea the biggest is about 13 x 23 x 2 (cms), and they need to be made out of aluminium (6082 or something similar)

Does anyone know (and has used or had experience of) a milling company that would be willing to do this? I found a few places that looked hopeful claiming that they would do smaller parts and that they do one offs, but I have yet to recive a reply. That being said I only started emailing at the start of the week, so I am still hoping for a reply, so the question still remains. Anyone any ideas?

You may ask why I don't just post the job up on here... well yes I'd be willing for someone to take it on. The only reason I was looking for a company is that I would like the parts by, at the very latest, before new year, and I thought using a company rather than an individual working on their own time would insure that... because lets face it, everyone here has their own projects to work on!

Thanks for any advice,
Dave.