. .
    The economy here has changed my business so much over the last couple of years that I have found myself owning hundreds of foreclosed properties and little means to repair or maintain them. I have always had a passion for technology and the inability to accept something as my own unless it is entirely of my creation. In the past it has meant writing the programs my mortgage and servicing company utilized as a matter of desire. Today it is matter of necessity, without means to cover all expenses I have had do myself what I can not afford. It started two year with one laborer and building a utility trailer to rehab one house at a time before and after hours. Now it is 17 men, 13 trailers, a full time welder, warehouse and workshop. We have developed specialty concrete and epoxies as well hydraulic equipment and machinery. With 150 properties still vacant and the real estate market still devastating my mortgage business I am still pinching pennies like few have, just on a larger scale with more obligations than ever. Cnc technology will allow me to increase my productivity and take my pet projects to new heights. Suffering from OCD causes the r&d stage of every project the most challenging. I have always been a passive reader, having received little to no assistance in most of my past projects usually met with an attitudes of exclusivity. I am excited about participating in such an open and helping community.

2. Hi there and welcome to the site. Interesting background, look forward to your participation.

Thread Information